V60 Pour-Over Dripper Guide for Beginners
Which material to choose?
Glass - Transparent and high quality, suitable for daily use
Plastic - Light and inexpensive, good for a beginner
Ceramic - Hand-crafted by craftsmen, and super aesthetic
Metal - Lightweight and durable, your perfect travel partner
- Fold the paper filter along the edges and fit it into your V60 dripper.
- Rinse the filter paper with hot water to remove the papery taste and warm the filter. Discard the rinse water.
- Weigh out your preferred amount of coffee grounds into the V60 dripper. (We recommend 12 grams of coffee grounds for every 120ml of water.)
- Level the coffee grounds by shaking the V60 dripper lightly. Wet the coffee grounds with hot water and steam the coffee beans for 30 seconds.
- Pour hot water in, drawing small circles from the center of the dripper, slowly circling outwards, while ensuring that the water does not directly touch the paper.
- Allow the water to drip through within 3 minutes, and serve your coffee while hot!